Tax Return Document Upload Instructions for Debtors
Bankruptcy Documents Account Registration (Debtors Only)
The Trustee’s office uses an online service provided by bkdocs.us as a method for debtors, to securely upload income tax return documents to the Trustee.
Register for a filer account at bkdocs.us by visiting:
- Enter your email address and click Register.
- You will receive an email at the address provided which you will use to finish setting up your account.
- On the Registration Details page, please complete the form as follows:
- Account Type: Debtor
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Address as it appears on your petition. Please complete any other required fields.
- Enter a password and click Update.
- You will then be prompted to Request Trustee Access. Please click Request Trustee Access.
After clicking Request Trustee Access, you will be presented with a long list of Trustees. Please Scroll down and find Jason Wilson-Aguilar and click Request.
You must wait for the Trustee’s office to review your request, which may take up to 1 business day. Once approved, you will receive an email from bkdocs.us informing you that your account has been approved. You will not be able to upload documents until you have been notified that your account has been approved.
Bankruptcy Documents Uploading Documents (Debtors Only)
Once you have received notification that your account has been approved by the Trustee’s office, you may upload documents to the Trustee.
Note: You will need to have your Tax Documents already scanned and saved on your computer in a PDF format to complete these steps.
Login to bkdocs.us by visiting:
- Click Document Upload on the left menu.
- Step 1: Choose your Trustee. Select Jason Wilson-Aguilar.
- Step 2: Click Browse or Drag & Drop your File(s) to upload PDF(s) of your required documents.
- Step 3: Identify your file(s). Enter your 7-digit Chapter 13 case number which you received when you filed your petition. Do not enter the trailing 3-digit judge initials. Example: 21-12345.
- Your name should appear above the case number section if your case was found.
- For the document type, click the drop down and choose the appropriate type.
- If you are uploading income tax return documents, choose Tax Returns 
Review and check the box once you accept the disclaimer and click Send Files.